SME Loan / Business Loan
Micro Business Loan Malaysia SME Loan Malaysia Government How To Apply SME Loan Malaysia Term Loan Interest Rate Malaysia SME Loan AGENCY
What is Business Loan
- A business loan is a loan specifically for business purposes, as with all loan, it involves the creation of a debt which will be repaid with added interest.
- Business loan is thus an unsecured loan at an interest rates giving you access to credit that can be paid bank, over an agreed time along with the interest.
- Business loan require an adequate amount of capital to fund startup expenses or pay for expansions. As such, companies take out business loan to gain the financial assistance they need.
- We offer a wide of loan facilities that provide business the option to finance commercial properties or even refinance existing commercial properties.
- A suitable commercial property financing option will provide business owner more control of that business asset and company budget.
In their day to day operation, businesses may find themselves in need of business financing for one reason or another they may need to apply for a SME loan / business loan for one or two, or in some cases all of the following reasons:
- If the business wishes to renovation its offices or the premises from which it operates.
- To finance the extra production needed to meet increased orders during peak periods.
- To increases the working capital and/or cash flow of the business.
- To pay off the supplied or creditors before the agreed time in order to get the special discounts.
The best way to check if you are suitable for the business loan is to contact our professional consultant.
Benefits & Privileges
Benefits & Privileges
- Up to RM1 million financing limit.
- Up to 7 years financing tenure.
- Competitive interest/profit rate.
- NO collateral required.
- NO lock-in period.
- Available for a sole proprietor, Partnership, and Private Limited Company.
- Company registered in Malaysia and is Malaysian controlled or Malaysian-owned business.
- Need has house tenure up 4 or 5 yearsBusiness in operation for ≥ 3 years.
- Business is profitable for the past 2 out of 3 years
- Positive tangible net worth.